- The lease runs for a furnished apartment, for a one year duration, renewable at the end for the same period, exept leave of the tenant.
- It can be terminated at any time by the tenant, with a one month notice period.
- It is granted on the usual conditions of a furnished apartment.
- It indicates in particular its duration, starting point, the description of the apartment with its furnishings and equipment as well as the parking, its rent, the security deposit and the commitment of the deposit.
Security deposit, etc ...
- The rent is payable monthly and in advance by check or money transfer. It is adjustable annually according to the variation of the I.R.L.
- The security deposit is equal to two months rent except charges, it is due at the signing of the lease and returned within two months after the end of the lease, Unless damaged or unpaid rent by the tenant.
- State Aid (A.L) may be requested by the tenant. See website www.caf.fr
- The security deposit guarantees the payment of the rent and rental expenses by the tenant, as well as the good performance by the latter of the terms of the lease.
- An insurance for rental risks needs to be subscribed by the tenant at the entrance in the apartment and for the duration of the lease.
Upon signature of the lease :
- Copy of the tenant's identity card.
- Copy of the identity card of each guarantee.
- Copy of the last tax roll to the I.R.P.P. Or the last three salary bulletins of the guarantee.
Upon entering the apartment
- Certificate of insurance.